Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Brownie promise: I will be a more dependable blogger

So, since I fell so far behind on my blogging but have now almost caught up, I figured I would share that my posts will be much more frequent again because they are also being featured (along with a bunch of articles I will be authoring) at the all new and amazingly awesome online women's community that is set to launch in mere days!  It's a community for the modern woman, for the new-age feminist, and for those of us who believe that we  should be united by our sisterhood, not torn apart by societal pressures to compete with one another.

I'm so honoured to be a part of this project.  I love writing for the website, I love working for my amazing and intimidatingly beautiful boss (I swear I'm not kissing ass - she's really that gorgeous!), I love my new co-workers, and I love the concept behind it all.  I've been asked to hold back on another blog update until the website officially launches, so that my first articles will begin coinciding on both my blog, and the women's community.  No biggie!

Here's a sneak peek at the staff for now:
(left to right:  Cindy - Da Boss, Geneviece - Editor Extraordinaire, Tali - Website Go-to-Girl Event Planner, and the almost unrecognizable me - Staff Writer)
Check www.CollectivelyBeautiful.com in the coming days to see a brand new kind of feminism! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment